Hosted by the Spanish Blind Sports Federation
The following teams have qualified for the championships:
Spain (host country)
Brazil (reigning champions)
Timelines for entries and payment
- confirmation of slots/first entry form (estimated numbers): by 25th January 2018
- first payment (30% deposit - 507€ per person): by 15th February 2018
- payment entry fee remainder and IBSA capitation tax: by 12th April 2018
- travel information: by 12th April 2018
- entry form (by name) and information on special dietary needs: by 30th April 2018
- short biography of each team and a high resolution photography: by 30th April 2018
Tuesday 5th June - arrival teams.
Wednesday 6th June - sight classification, official training and technical meeting.
Thursday 7th June - sight classification, official training, opening ceremony and inaugural match.
Friday 8th - Tuesday 12th June - group stage (four groups of four).
Wednesday 13th June - quarter-finals.
Thursday 14th June - 5th-16th place play-offs
Friday 15th June - semi-finals and 13th-16th place play-offs
Saturday 16th June - 5th-12th place play-off
Sunday 17th June - 3rd-4th place play-off, final, medals and trophy presentation ceremony
Monday 18th June - departure teams
Caption: group stage match schedule.
For more information contact email@example.com