IBSA is currently seeking to fill the position of anti-doping administrator.
The Administrator to the IBSA Anti-Doping Committee will lead on all administrative duties for the committee, including:
- communicating with the athletes on the IBSA Registered Testing Pool (RTP);
- managing all correspondence via email@example.com;
- managing all Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) applications;
- coordinating its annual meeting;
- provide regular updates between the IBSA Anti-Doping Committee and its Executive Board.
- Previous anti-doping administration experience including the Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS);
- An understanding of the principles of anti-doping, the elite sporting environment and handling confidential information;
- A valid passport;
- Good verbal and written command of English.
Please click on the job description above for full details.
Interested parties are welcome to contact IBSA Executive Director Neil O'Donovan on firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or to apply for the position.